“GUYS HAVE THEIR MOJO; GIRLS GOT MOJANE”
We all have responsibilities and aspirations revolving around something.
- Each of us has our own priorities and each of us make many sacrifices.
- We put our family and friends, team, and/or office first.
- We all have friends and family who are young, old, single, married with kids,
married without, gay, or divorced.
But what is very similar in all women, is our ability to juggle a multitude of responsibilities while being sleep deprived and often dog-tired.
- We take care of ourselves
- We take care of our loved ones
- We participate and explore opportunities to make an impact in all facets of life.
Be it on the Board of Directors, walking for the cure, an active PTO member, or managing the soccer team - we work hard and should play even harder.
No matter what the challenge, Girls Come to Win.
The next time you are asked, “Got Mojane?” You will answer “Yes, I do!”